Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK on Twitter - 11:47am Eastern...
12:19 PM - Jun 03, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
09 June, 10:13
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
The entire Congress is illegitimate and powerless.

And yes, the economy has to crash before NESARA/GESARA happens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kenneth Cox @Klc3
05 June, 12:54
You have to use common sense the American citizens have guns no way they will ever completely default it’s a precise demolition totally obvious to the people that research but for the average American has no idea what is happening other than inflation is high. If the country was to completely go bankrupt the civil unrest would be catastrophic. The new financial system is here being tested currently in small increments. The catalyst that brings it will be quick whatever that is to solve it and the government looks like heroes. It only appears we are in trouble to cause fear. The truth is America all 300+ citizens drives the economies of all countries without us they fail. Most people have no clue all they see is propaganda from news but the numbers and data tell the truth. Everything will work out. Trust God above all. God Bless

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
04 June, 10:10
more banks have default than what the world is seeing.

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
04 June, 09:25
none.

chaos was created so there was an excuse to shut them down.

why so many in California?

like san francisco, and much of california, they were probably controlled or held funds for the chinese communist party.

deep cleaning continues...

Godly Man @WWCUE
03 June, 01:30
We only, publicly, know of a few banks going down. In truth, 99% or around 5,000 are bankrupt in the US. They will all fail.

The FDIC has around $200 bil to bailout accounts up to $250k. The Fed Res is set to have access to FRN’s to the tune of 10’s of trillions from the Treasury. Here’s the kicker:

The banks are losing $100’s of trillions. You do the math.

A matter of time. It’s way way over.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
03 June, 12:40
It seems like the Q computer AI has chosen a softer gentler CRASH unless I'm missing something? Unless there is some MAJOR turn of events I don't see any Military Tribunals happening on TV in June/July or a Stock Market Crash or a Great Reset...Everything seems to be being stretched out longer and longer to appear to be less drastic...I never thought Trump would have to run again after what they did to him stealing the election in 2020 but it seems that that is where we are headed? How can we trust the voting system..Nothing has been shown to the public to restore any confidence in the voting system...So what does that tell us? Less voter turn out? Less confidence? How about paper ballots? I just can't see any of the Demoncrats clearly guilty of treason getting any punishment whatsoever...Does anyone believe anyone will be held accountable? Do we have to wait until Trump is in office? The optics on that will not age well...He gets elected and the hangings begin LOL

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
04 June, 08:48
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Agreed 1000% with your statement

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
03 June, 12:28
I'm probably in the minority on this, but I'd like to see what happens if the entire things does collapse.
Yea it sounds negative and twisted and it would hurt those on the lower-mid of the economics spectrum, but I'm curious.

I'm sure all hell would break out and it would be nothing vs the 2020 Toilet Paper chaos, but I'm curious about the aftermath - hoping for a Mad Max dystopia scenario. Plus, I wondering if the masses will rise up and kick the other to the curb.
I'm sure there are better ways (currently being work out) but I'm curious and I like options .... what if ?

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
03 June, 12:25
So…rotted from the inside out?

Dissident @Dissident
03 June, 02:39
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
ZERO!... nada.. neit... NOT one bank (or S&L) defaulted!!! knock it off!
yes, a few banks have been "taken over" and some marketable assets, have been liquidated at a lower price, causing a (short-term) kink in the yield curve.

if ya' know - ya' know -- but I do not see that here.