Only people mentioned by Amyl123 in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
03 June, 02:48
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
ALL Drugs were made to KEEP you sick. 😉

This 'ingredient' is in many drugs & yes, processed food ...my vet told me to give this to my dog for allergies 👿

Diphenhydramine may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away: then they add another drug!

dry mouth, nose, and throat
drowsiness
dizziness
nausea
vomiting
loss of appetite
constipation
INCREASED chest congestion
headache
muscle weakness
over- excitement especially in children - dogs too!
nervousness

Some side effects may be serious. If you experience any of the following symptoms, call your doctor immediately:

vision problems
difficulty urinating or painful urination

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
04 June, 12:48
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Agreed and the only side effect from alternative cures is you actually get better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
03 June, 01:25
Thanks for this, I won't even take an ibuprofen. I've weaned myself off of Suboxone, Zoloft, Trazadone and alcohol over the past year. I won't live in fear-God's in control, but we must be our own advocates.

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
03 June, 01:20
This is very helpful information. I have my garden planted but still worry about the chemicals from the sky and the ground. I use electroculture in my garden to help my plants grow. I still get bugs on my squash leaves and have been using neem oil which comes from a plant.