Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
I'm feeling nasty vibes in ChiWaukee! There are (I suspect) MK Ultra peeps weirding out around here. ChIraq had a dude that was suicidal & threatened to kill anyone that came near him. 2 more today at the same time within 2 miles of me...40 miles north... at the same time.

I'm not isolated. I'm not scared, I've got protection....

But I'm fucking burned out! All of the Illlegals sent to Chiraq are at my back door. I live in a lovely farm town on the IL/WI border that has had more crime than ever. This is to be expected when border communities get thugs.

I'm sick of this! My 2 Shepherds will do their jobs. My FOID card us 6 yrs in the system.
10:31 PM - Jun 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by Corstruction in this post can reply
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
02 June, 10:43
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
I know you like my profanity!

I'm fucking pissed! Members of my family have to respond to this bullshit! I had to reroute on my way home because some dumbass threatened to commit suicide & then ran off into the woods....at the same time another guy did in a neighborhood had done the same thing.

They have infiltrated my Township and they will overwhelm our services as they have for 13 yrs.

I've got a meeting tomorrow morning. This shit's gonna stop! I stepped away from public office in 2020. I've been asked back,

I am, reluctantly. I can't stand serving sheep.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396