Only people mentioned by The_Pitch_Doctor in this post can reply
Elena Iove @Camberu71
13 February, 03:10
In response james wafer to his Publication
OMG!!! THESE ARE REALLY SICK PSYCHOS... IT IS EXACTLY WHAT I UNDERSTOOD IT WAS GOING ON FROM THE VERY BEGINNING. I USUALLY COPY IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFO, PRINT THEM AND SPREAD THEM THROUGH THE STORES LIKE COSTCO, SAVE-ON-FOODS, SUPER STORE ETC(CANADA) BUT I WILL PRINT THIS AS IS AND SPREAD IT EVERYWHERE...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
15 February, 01:35
In response Elena Iove to her Publication
Great idea! Lets all get on this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
12 February, 07:35

Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
12 February, 03:30
Yeah, dont see myself going to a doctor ever again! they can keep their posins.

PAIN is Here @Paisano0525
09 February, 04:45
7 of them left on planet earth, must be locked up and through away the keys.

Johnny Chick @joecoolvette
09 February, 03:32
If you look for this it's> The-Annotated-Rockefeller-Foundtion-Lockstep-2010.pdf
Page 18 -Lockstep

https://stopbsnow.com/wp-c...

Slater 17_ @Slater17_
09 February, 09:51
In response Johnny Chick to his Publication
i read it...some scary sht

Julie Anaya donated @Julieanaya79
15 February, 01:47
In response Johnny Chick to his Publication
Thats some scary stuff. Instead of sounding like a scenario its almost like they saw the future or something.

Gwynn Klinck @ThatCyberChick
09 February, 03:11
oh hell no! this cannot be allowed to happen.