Grumpy Deplorable @GrumpyDeplorable
09 February, 08:45
@administrator
COMMENT ISSUE- This is my home now & I greatly appreciate all of the work you do to continually make it better for us. I do however miss being able to interact with comments or threads without being kicked back to the top of the feed again each time. Sometimes the most valuable information is in the comments but I am hesitant to check or post them since I know I will lose my place once I do. I'm certain you're probably working on this and I thank you in advance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amanda Beck @PatriotADB
09 February, 09:19
In response Grumpy Deplorable to his Publication
I had the same problem.. instead of using your back button, use the little arrow at the top right and it will go back to where you were instead of shooting you back to the top.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grumpy Deplorable @GrumpyDeplorable
Thank you. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I've tried that on my iPhone and it still kicks me back to the top of the feed. I'm not sure but it might work on some devices and not on others. I'll give it another try.
11:52 AM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Amanda Beck to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GrumpyDeplorable in this post can reply
Amanda Beck @PatriotADB
09 February, 07:00
In response Grumpy Deplorable to his Publication
You're welcome. I have a little cheap LG phone and that worked for me.