TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
01 June, 10:14
God is My Shepherd

God, thank You for being my Shepherd. I know that with You-I lack nothing. I'm grateful that I can trust You with my worries, and I can be at peace knowing You are in control. Thank You for guiding me through each day of my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
01 June, 08:09
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
😄🔥💥💗🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 June, 08:11
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Hi Daniel. Hope you and your family are doing well. Love you, my brother. God bless you all.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
01 June, 08:15
family and i are doing well...ty...how are you and your family?...love you sister...God bless you and family

01 June, 08:27
🙏❤️🤗🕊️We are doing well. Thank you for asking. Have a great evening.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
01 June, 08:30
Have a great evening too Tammi !!!

01 June, 08:32
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you so much. Hugs my brother.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
01 June, 08:33
💗hugs right back at you sister💗

Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TexasTrumpGirl Tammi, click on at the bottom under it