Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
01 June, 03:33
Went to the orchard to pick my own strawberries today, berry season just opened up this week so not many people out in the feild yet. Had the whole thing to myself! 🍓🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Greengrl17 in this post can reply
Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
01 June, 04:36
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
Do you wash them before you put them in the jar
How many in a quart jar
Do you refrigerate or leave them on a counter

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
01 June, 08:40
In response Scorpio2022 to his Publication
I would say yes to washing, I wouldn't overcrowd them and cold fruit is delicious so sure. It makes sense that not allowing oxygen to them is what keeps them from going bad

Terri ... @Terri
01 June, 04:34
this is awesome info...thank you for sharing this ...hugs from Canada

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
01 June, 03:47
Thank you for sharing this with us! 🤍

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
01 June, 04:38
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication