Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I am back on Twitter. https://twitter.com/martin... - thank you to whoever made this happen!
10:34 AM - Jun 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Gina Cordle @PGGinaCordle
16 June, 04:39
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
You might have to be my eyes. I don’t think I’m supposed to go back. I think I’m too “subjected” to MK ultra words.. 👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
01 June, 11:50
Congrats, Martin! 👊🏼❤️
They need you over there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iam Mie @iammiele
01 June, 11:22
Congrats Martin! Welcome back! I have a small act there, still waiting on old act to return...one day at a time - best to you!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
01 June, 11:03
Don’t be a stranger, most of us are not there and may never be. We shall miss you🤗

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
01 June, 09:46
;)
🏹✍♾
💙💚

https://truthsocial.com/@L...

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
03 August, 06:26
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
To me--more like an Intergalactic Kegger with
satan and peewee herman as hosts

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
01 June, 09:41
Congratulations Martin!!!! 🥳 🎈 🙌

You Should have been reinstated Long Long Ago! (Still waiting 🙋‍♀️).

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
01 June, 09:27
congrats Martin !!

Jody Donohue @Jody
01 June, 09:21
It was a group effort 🥰

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
01 June, 09:18
Congratulations!!

Love Life @FullwithHope
01 June, 08:55
👊 🎉 💥

TonyG @TonyG
01 June, 07:39
Congrats MG. You seem excited and happy about it and that is a good thing. Enjoy

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
01 June, 05:40
Glad to be of help. It was Felix.

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
01 June, 04:53
WTH. Now twitter shows me ad having set up my account in Oct. 2022. I did try then but was declined. Anyhow different photo of a chipmunk being hand fed. Having problems with lots of my electronics this week! 🙄

01 June, 03:42
Success! I found you through one of your posts on VK's twitter. My laptop won't let me use my new password for the secondary account...go figure but fine on my phone. Same name. Pic of purple pansies. But I may be mostly on anonup.

01 June, 03:28
What profile picture you using on twitter because I cannot find you. There are about 1/2 dozen with your name.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
01 June, 04:57
In response Dianne Star to her Publication
twitter.com/martingeddes

01 June, 06:52
In response Dianne Star to her Publication
A chipmunk being hand fed. Unfortunately it doesn't stand out much. Thanks for asking Martin.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
01 June, 02:13

Paisley Park @Paisley66
01 June, 02:13
I just followed you there: PaisleyPrince5

01 June, 02:09
Great news and now making me consider getting a new twit account with my other email. I was pretty low key back in the day so was surprised I was suspended! Must be who I followed?

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
01 June, 01:56
Gr8 Martin! You're finally off the "leash"!

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
01 June, 01:40
Sick em Martin 👍

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
01 June, 01:13
👏 Glorious!
Stay strong and know we are with you (even if we are not on tw :) dear friend!

God Wins donated @GR2021
01 June, 01:05
So happy Martin!!! 😍 I sincerely hope everyone else from here has their accounts back without further appeals or new email logins.

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
01 June, 01:00
Congrats. Wish I could get my old one back.

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
01 June, 01:00
🙌🏼💓🥳🐸

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
01 June, 12:55
Congratulations, Martin.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
01 June, 12:51
Kick arse Martin🐸💪🏻🔥

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
01 June, 11:25
I'm happy for you, would be nice if we could all celebrate there together! :)

Wish I was back, just got another rejected appeal, have lost count at this point. Still suspended.

Frustrating. Wish the little accounts were reinstated like the big, high profile ones are being.

Twitta still has work to do @VincentKennedy

The Real Me @TheRealMe
01 June, 09:29
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Same, just yesterday.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
01 June, 09:35
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Same!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 June, 10:59
My original account hasn't been resolved yet. You can find me at 888HopeAlways. I will find you later today from my laptop. GOD bless Martin. I am happy for you :).

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
01 June, 10:52
Great news Martin, your beautiful words will no doubt help wake those ready to hear. 🙏💖

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
01 June, 10:51
happy for you.