Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 June, 09:50
We need to thank these MOC for standing for America against the Debt Ceiling bill.

McCarthy, imo, sold us out!
As soon as it is viable in this plan of attack, he needs to be removed as speaker.

While I understand this might not have been a good time for this stand, it harms America.

This looks like a clear picture for me of who in Congress may actually have American's interests at heart.

https://www.usatoday.com/s...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
That’s how I see it; everything is a trap. 😂
09:52 AM - Jun 01, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TaoOfSmoo in this post can reply
01 June, 03:18
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
Now we see clearly what side each Republican is on!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 June, 03:17
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
Nana is hearing that we did not need this to be the spotlight right now, we need to move more toward the nuke event. If we defaulted this would engulf every day every news cycle.

If we have an illegal Congress, does any of this really matter AS LONG as we will?

If for some reason we did not win, this would be pretty low on the "we are so fookd" list.