Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
01 June, 10:34
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
True! 🥰🙏🏼
And I miss Phae being here!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Five @Johnny_5
01 June, 10:23
This is pretty consistent, too with what VK has said...they afraid of woman. They need the woman out of the way

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
01 June, 10:20
I believe it is a very evil, sinister plan whose ultimate goal is DEPOPULATION. The evil ones come only to kill and destroy. [They], with their leader Satan cannot create life, they can only alter what God has created. [They] want power and control over everything. Women possess an overwhelming internal God-given desire for children. Men have a strong God- given desire for sexual activity. The evil ones must alter these God-given given natural ways.

Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
01 June, 10:05
I like to remember that Biden says what he says Because he’s told what to say by the Director being told how the Act is intended to Play out from a Producer.

A bit crazier and beyond reality…like Mad Max, huh?

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
01 June, 09:47
wow - all those Sci-Fi movies were real - documentaries