Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Daniel Fralick @Danfralick81
27 May, 07:05
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
naturally we have 120 years. with all the garbage in the food air water brings us down to 75 average

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

27 May, 07:24 (E)
they want you to believe that but the average is 75 people come to the assumption that midlife is 50 that is incorrect It's only cuz it's half of 100 but our average in the Western diet and way of life is 75 high average of 85

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 May, 07:27
In response Daniel Fralick to his Publication
also are likelihood of not coming across cancer or any other things like that is getting less.

28 May, 03:31
yep exactly like I said naturally humans should live 120 85 average is quite the gyp especially when you work 90% of it away to get retirement 10 to 15 years if you're lucky before you can even do anything with it The way things are we are nothing more than a human work farm

01 June, 06:49
I agree it seems they have done this before and we get too many and the possibility of too strong they cause a disaster like climate change mud flood seems so

02 June, 06:59
yep exactly my thoughts

08 June, 01:44
In response Daniel Fralick to his Publication
Yep sadly the last time we had free energy least until the mud flood which is what I believe they're doing with all this Chemtrails and stuff they're modifying it that too now my only hope is is that there seems to be a lot more of us awake but then again I don't know how it was before