Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
30 May, 06:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
30 May, 08:34
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Of people on here still ask for prayers for people that are dying from cancer and all other ailments when the cure is here. Even though many of us already know the cure several don't please keep reposting the cures to help those that are new or just not aware, thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
31 May, 10:30
In response James Dean to his Publication
Wonder how much of the Fenbendazole you take and how often . I know a few people that have cancer but not sure if they would try it .

The last picture shows the brand I use I actually like the flavor of that one. The amount you take is listed on the side which has increments per your weight. I just squeeze it out onto my finger and take it by mouth. Is somebody doesn't like the flavor you can wash it down with orange juice or other drink as preferred but not alcohol. The only time I use it is when I start feeling a little sick and will take it for 3 to 4 days in a row just to make sure it's completely wiped out. It's a good idea to reinduce yourself to probiotics after treatment to keep your gut health on track.
01:32 AM - Jun 01, 2023
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
01 June, 08:52
In response James Dean to his Publication
Thank you

01 June, 03:43
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
You're welcome.
You can pick up the Fenbenzinol at your local feed store I go to Tractor Supply . It doesn't hurt or give you ill side effects. You can do a dose of it yourself in front of them, even if you don't have cancer as it's good for doing a cleansing of your body which removes parasites. I use it on a regular basis just to keep my system clean. Just remember to always follow up with probiotics.
Good luck and best wishes for you and love one's.