Mary Gessler @MaryG
Thank you, VK — I remember this… and am in tears all over again.
#COMFORT
#Mercy

I remember watching videos of children being brought up from the tunnels in DC, and elsewhere, in 2020 and 2021, in particular. Thank you, President Trump, thank you, U.S Military, et al. When I get impatient, I try to remind myself of the children, and all the efforts that have been and are being made to rescue them, and to bring evil to justice. So many still seem oblivious. Thank you, to each and every person involved in these operations — you are all heroes. God bless you all, and God bless and save the children.

Posted at 9:49 PM ET.

https://twitter.com/Vincen...
12:58 AM - Jun 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by MaryG in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
01 June, 06:44
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
01 June, 02:02
The Comfort; and The Mercy - ships. Shout out to Starry Peacock, who brought pictures of this rarely seen, on Twitter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
01 June, 01:41
🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
01 June, 01:01
Video:

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
01 June, 07:54
😭🙏💔🙏