VincentCrypt46
9:49 PM · EST
May 31, 2023
09:59 PM - May 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
01 June, 05:03
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Yep and GeorgeNews.org posted many photos and videos while on the ship on twitter during that time. It wasn't specific but We just had to read between the lines. I'll try to find a screenshot of one of their posts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
02 June, 07:50
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Well, I did find this one from Liz Crokin from April2020.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
01 June, 02:09
Incubators were onboard..one fat adult with 'blood ring' was also on board.... pics released by Cmdr

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
31 May, 11:27
If you've seen any more of the pics....these Children were experimented on. Cloned with animals, kinda like Montauk.

Our Gov't uses us like chattel. We're sheep.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
31 May, 11:23
The 2 hospital ships were a godsend for the children, don’t forget the one off of LA

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
31 May, 11:52
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
The hospital ships were supposedly virtually empty but I bet those rescued children were secretly put on that ship .

Iam Mie @iammiele
31 May, 10:35 (E)
I've been thinking about - this phrase is on my 'radar"
"behind the scenes" = 414/840/140
America first / the firmament / sonic booms / traditional / rockstar / quinone / Gods Blessing / interesting
tina turner / trump won / revelations / queen of england / christmas day / The word of God / Jesus Saves / New years Day / Hidden Knowledge / purple heart / Alice Wonderland....

Iam Mie @iammiele
31 May, 10:41
In response Iam Mie to her Publication
take a look at "behind the scenes" (9 posts) There's that 9 again... lol!

Iam Mie @iammiele
31 May, 10:06 (E)
I remember seeing this - Been thinking about "behind the scenes" - a lot happening "back stage" these days...