Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
They want to bring Hell -- Well let`s give them Hell !
Do Not Comply with Anything !

Short Version
Fuk Em
05:43 PM - May 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
01 July, 05:20
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I believe you mean "fuck 'em"...with a "c", Robert 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
01 July, 05:21
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
😎👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
01 July, 07:47
That's more or less what I've naturally been lead to do nearly all my life.
After feeling that there's little to nothing in the normie life style/world that seemed to 'fit me', so I found it preferable to go my own way - a more ethical/wholesome, spiritual way, where it's easier to 'find-ones-self', and feeel into whats right/not right to do/be.
Stepping away from all that promotional normie, peoplely stuff🤨, IS what helped me to convert the initial feelings of loneliness into a more peaceful form of focus and therefor freedom☺️...🙏.

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
23 June, 11:35
1. youngest was homeschooled. he will begin his 3rd year in college a month after he turns 19
2. he has never been to disneyworld
3. iam a committeewoman for 2 years now
4. he has not been whackzeened ever
5. i tell pregant women to not give their kids whackzeens and for her not to get them either
6. i boycotted starbucks and target years and years ago
7. i avoid all major brands of anything
8. i left my church 14 years ago.
9. i quit watching sports 15 years ago.
10. i quit easter/christmas 15 years ago.
11. my wakeup call? the vaccine injuries my older sons endured over 25 years ago.
PAIN is a strong teacher.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
24 June, 12:26
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
24 June, 10:46
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
have followed your path almost precisely, except mine did go to public school in a small town that didn't comply with the 'rules' of the state.
(kids are homeschooling the grands:)

Left the 'organized church' in 2007, and have never been closer to or heard the voice of our Lord more since that time.

Because of your post/response, emboldened to look into becoming a committee woman as well since moving back to original home to be an aide to both ailing parents who have since passed.

You rawk, Sis. ThanQ for the inspiration and confirmation.

PAIN is indeed a strong teacher, yet try to keep looking at the GOOD that has come from it now and will continue through eternity.

God's richest blessings over you and your House.

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
23 June, 11:28
i did this 15 years ago. hurry up and catch up airyone.