Mike Anon @Mike314
31 May, 02:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
31 May, 02:33
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I believe this, but then what causes hardening of the arteries and other things they blame on cholesterol?
What is it that they're doing to cause it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
Corn Syrup is the worst.
It's in every processed product and processed drinks.

I refrain from processed products because of corn syrup, bad sugars.

If I want sugar I use organic pure cane sugar, or local honey.

A loaf of bread at the grocery is terrible with bad ingredients bad sugars, corn syrup...
One 12oz cola has 16 tablespoons of bad sugar plus corn syrup.

Corn Syrup is a huge factor of hardening of the arteries.

Ever make Rock candy as a kid? Yeah... eating corn syrup is like rock candy in the arteries, eventually blocking blood flow through the arteries, and covering the veins with hardened corn syrup.
03:33 PM - May 31, 2023 (E)
In response Every Time to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Susie_Q in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
31 May, 03:46
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
Specifically GMO corn syrups.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
31 May, 03:52
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
ANYTHING GMO IS
A No No!

Anything with corn syrup
is a no no.

Corn syrup is extremely unhealthy and should never be ingested.
I actually get a headache if I eat institutional, processed products... like Arby's or Applebee's... ALL GMO corn syrup processed products.