Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Kira Kju @kju17
31 May, 05:50
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
he drank alcohol - died.
he didn't drink alcohol - he died too.
he smoked - died.
he didn't smoke - he died too.
I don't drink alcohol and I don't smoke - won't I die?
I'm going to die too.

cholesterol is a scam...

everything adequately...

hawgh...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
31 May, 06:06
In response Kira Kju to his Publication
My mom smoked for 60 years, never had any type of cancer.

So does smoking really cause cancer???

I doubt it.

Everyone is diffefent.

They try to make it out like we're all the same...well we're not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
31 May, 04:03
IKR !!!
The Schrawrtzbein Principle book by Diana Schwarzbein, M.D., a leading authority on metabolic healing ( founded The Endocrinology Institute of Santa Barbara ) says the way to reduce serum cholesterol is to eat dietary cholesterol - fascinating. Good fats are good for you and heal your metabolism. I remember she said eat as many eggs a day as you want and cream is preferable to half and half :)
"Dr. Schwarzbein concludes that low-fat diets cause heart attacks, eating fat makes you lose body fat, and it's important to eat high-cholesterol foods every day. "
https://www.amazon.com/Sch...

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
31 May, 06:05
In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication
Fats are healthy for your body. Stay away from soy oil, canola oil, Cottonseed oils, Palm oil. https://www.betternutritio...

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
31 May, 03:09
Yep, cholesterol lowering statins cause alzheimers

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Every Time @soTELLme533
31 May, 02:33
I believe this, but then what causes hardening of the arteries and other things they blame on cholesterol?
What is it that they're doing to cause it?

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
31 May, 03:24 (E)
In response Every Time to her Publication
Almost ALL Processed Products Have Hidden Sugar...
Sugar goes by a lot of different names — more than 60.
Here are a few of them.

Brown sugar
Corn sweetener
Corn syrup
Rice syrup
Dextrose
Maltose
Barley malt
Fructose sweetener
Fruit juice concentrates
Glucose
High-fructose corn syrup
Invert sugar
Lactose
Maltose
Raw sugar
Sucrose
Trehalose
Turbinado sugar

To identify an added sugar, look for words that end with “-ose,” as well as phrases that contain “syrup” or “malt.”

Remember: Ingredients on a packaged food are listed in descending order so when you see sugar at top of the list of ingredients, the product contains mostly sugar.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
31 May, 03:33 (E)
In response Every Time to her Publication
Corn Syrup is the worst.
It's in every processed product and processed drinks.

I refrain from processed products because of corn syrup, bad sugars.

If I want sugar I use organic pure cane sugar, or local honey.

A loaf of bread at the grocery is terrible with bad ingredients bad sugars, corn syrup...
One 12oz cola has 16 tablespoons of bad sugar plus corn syrup.

Corn Syrup is a huge factor of hardening of the arteries.

Ever make Rock candy as a kid? Yeah... eating corn syrup is like rock candy in the arteries, eventually blocking blood flow through the arteries, and covering the veins with hardened corn syrup.

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
31 May, 02:30
Carbs are brainfood, makes people smarter