Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
31 May, 11:31
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Not to Mention that the Number of BLACK Children that are Aborted is Completely Disproportionate to the Percentage of American Citizens who are of African-American Heritage
Planned Parenthood was started by Margaret Sanger, a Feminist Hero whom Hillary Clinton Acknowledged on Numerous occasions as being one of her Historical Mentors. was a Eugenicist who Publicly Advocated for the REDUCTION of the Growing Number of "NEGROES," through ABORTION! She was also a Protoge of BILL GATES' Grandfather who was ALSO a Eugenicist who, like his Grandson, Bill is a Proponent of using whatever means necessary to "Cull the Human Herd," and thus prevent what they mispercieve to be the 'overpopulation' of the planet.
BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER

The Deep State Dominionist Democrats try to GASLIGHT People into BE-"LIE"VING that "BLACK LIVES MATTER," when their History and their ACTIONS say Otherwise.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
31 May, 12:37 (E)
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
I saw a clip the other day and I'm kicking myself I didn't save it, of an interview of Margaret Sanger in which she was asked if she believed in sin. She said the biggest sin is to bring more children into the world. I believe she didn't refer to any race of child, but everyone knows it's what she rallied for. And now, there's a planned parenthood in every predominately black neighborhood in the country. It's so shameful to every race and nobody even realizes what's really going on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts