Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 April, 05:13
I got some bad news for those waiting for the storm to begin. It's begun long ago. We are waiting to wrap this shit up, not start it. True story. Operation wake up stage. Who's left? Not many.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
30 May, 10:29
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Sorry to say, where I live I would say 4 to 6% are awake.
Without the fall of the MSM the remainder will never wake up.
There has been no signs of hope for them to consider waking up and I’m seeing anons even struggling to keep faith.
Most I know would wake up, instantly, if shown the evidence that is claimed to be had.
I will keep my faith in the plan, but many are struggling without seeing results.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
I agree. Yesterday I listened to a bragging contest about NASA and the MOON LANDING. So I piped up and said Buzz Aldrin was on TV saying the MOON LANDING was faked. They just about stripped gears. OH NO! YOU HAVE THAT ALL WRONG!!!!! So I listen to Branton's free pdf on Dulce a lot. Do I think it's true? YES! I do! Am I going to waste my breath on the MATRIX DWELLERS? Kale no....
08:51 AM - May 31, 2023
In response Dan Smith to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CynthiaConkling in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cynthia Conkling, click on at the bottom under it