JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 May, 01:17
It feels as if we are straddling two different timelines.

https://youtu.be/NUnXxh5U2...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
30 May, 01:27
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
And it seems to me that the two timelines are growing further and further apart ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 May, 01:45
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
5x5

Suzanne 575 @Sepia3c
For me, a whole new world has opened up, of late. The angst, the strife-riddled days of old, are seeming further and further away - behind me - and more and more, I'm finding my world becoming the world that I've always dreamed of - a place of great beauty - on all levels.

A couple of days ago, Buddy Holly's 'Everyday' started dancing around in my head, so I quickly did a YouTube search to look it up (as I tend to do, when that happens), and clicked on the link to have a listen. Such a feel good song - totally joyful vibe! I love listening to it, and do so often, now. In fact, I've been playing it so much, since I first reconnected with it, that it's now dancing around in my son's head, as well.
Life is good, and getting better... Everyday. :)

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
1957 HITS ARCHIVE: Everyday - Buddy Holly - YouTube

Everyday (Holly-Petty) by Buddy HollyThough it received only limited attention upon its release, the flipside of Buddy’s “Peggy Sue” evolved into one of his ...

08:06 AM - May 31, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sepia3c in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Suzanne 575, click on at the bottom under it