Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
30 May, 09:26
Fake Black Hat POTUS on Truth

34 25 > 77 > 14

14 > 5 < > 5:5

Good vs evil, not political…as the country burns to the ground, the REAL Trump’s primary concern is going to be fake poll numbers and how many points he is winning by?? 🤦🏻‍♂️

Careful who you follow, black hats playing white hats

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
30 May, 09:43
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I liked the Call Out.
I see your thoughts on The Truth Social account.
People need to choose a side and being on Fox News is sketchy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drops tell us more than once Hannity is a Patriot, FOX hired Trump’s own daughter-in-law after the election. Dobbs, Watters, Ingram, Kayleigh…lots on the team planted with FOX

Optics are necessary
09:50 PM - May 30, 2023
In response Happy Days to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Happy Days @Sun2516
30 May, 09:55
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Not really into the lies.
Not my thing.
I call it like I see it.
I see what you are saying but No I am not in agreement with playing both sides.
That’s their choice to work at Fox.
Yes there is good and bad going on.

30 May, 10:01
In response Happy Days to his Publication
All a test. The social media Trump is a fake, black har playing white har, a wolf in sheep clothing. The REAL Trump who we know went into hiding before the election would not want his lions to follow him off a cliff but to have the guts to call the account out for being a divisive dictator who hides like a coward and attacks anyone who dare have a different opinion, or want to step up to serve. Lesson to worship no man only Jesus. The REAL Trump can’t even be President after enacting GESARA….[they] want us divided, Trump is a uniter, the REAL one. No one had his back more than Kayleigh when the real one was in charge, I will always have her six