Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
31 May, 10:36
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
🙏🏻Yes✝️Amen🕊✨

And just like that...d3mons drive off...

Not just praying, which is actually communicating with our Heavenly Father. Using the Authority in the Name of Jesus Christ by the power of the Holy Spirit within✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
31 May, 10:33
and lean on Jesus and persevere ...

"Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God." Heb12:1,2

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 May, 05:47
Nana thanks God and whom ever else has been helping in protecting me.
Most of the time the last 4 yrs the demons have been walled off. I can see them many times in the distance, thousands of them but they seem to be behind a glass wall barrier and cant take space near me.

Every once in a while one gets closer or tries to enter thro my dreams but it cant do anything but pass thro. Witches that hold human form try to free them, to no avail. Be careful out there witches are real as well and they try to cast spells.

Keep your home clean with holy water and prayer
and
Stay connected to God daily, this is my strength.

This battle is more than in just one dimension.
It has always been a spiritual battle of good vs evil.
ALL the rest of this shit is distraction.
God or satan!
Pick a lane!

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
31 May, 05:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I live in an area with an occult history and I can testify the witches are witching... and they dont even see it.. or maybe they do... but they call themselves 'light workers'... Im not feeling the light... quite the opposite.. I can feel the couldrun proactivingly stirring.

They be-friended my ex and are influencing my son... whilst alienating me.. dont undermine the mother of trouble will ensue... not a good move... I am quietly collecting myself... full armour for certain.

That witchy energy is quite full on... its helping me however because I have a line... and I am currently quietly reoganising my battalion... sharpening my skills set. Deepening into God.

They are just driving me home.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
31 May, 06:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🙏 GOD bless you and your home

Every Time @soTELLme533
31 May, 01:42
Pray
At this point, I feel this is a life-saving reminder

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
31 May, 01:34
I feel really strong lately. God seems to give me all the right things to say. Strong mentally.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
31 May, 12:31
I'm exhausted 😩
May the Lord continue to give us strength and peace 🙏

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
31 May, 12:05
My seat back is up, tray folded, but sipping cocktails during landing

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
30 May, 11:51
Hands and feet inside at all times buckle up buttercup it's coming!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
30 May, 11:41

Every Time @soTELLme533
31 May, 01:41
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
ThanQ and God Bless

The Real Me @TheRealMe
30 May, 10:14
Thanks for that reminder, needed that today. Been fighting demons within my own family. Exhausting.

Every Time @soTELLme533
31 May, 02:04
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Strange things happening in my family - evil really making its presence known. Not upset or angry, but I am worried and I hope and pray they don't buy into it.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
30 May, 08:05
SATAN DOESNT GO AWAY

Ange Love @LoveM
31 May, 10:40
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
We have the authority to bind, rebuke and cast out the devil(s) in Jesus Christ Name. Also resist and he will flee from us. So perhaps managing the devil(s) explains it better.