CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 May, 04:33
juan says that the storm coming is the resistance to the new world order and great reset and the digital currency with digital social score= satanists control the world

we will know when it is time to push back cuz WE ARE THE STORM

right now use cash when you can

do not totally stop using cash. If a company refuses cash, then walk away and do business with someone else. Use your money like it is your vote!

Boycott globalistas and their fucked up satanic corporate agendas

control of the planet is their attempt to control our life energy.

I will NOT comply, and will not let them use me as a vampire for my love and life energy

America is the storm!

Globalistas are losing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
30 May, 04:38
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I'm sorry for this ignorant question but why is it important to use cash?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 May, 04:43
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
digital currency and digital wallet is part of the plan to control people's banking and finances. If you don't do what they want, they can cut off your funds if it is all digital.

All digital uses a social credit score, so if you are woke you get your money, but if you speak out, then will lower your social credit score and stop you from getting your money.

In a nutshell, this is what the new world order plan includes to control people.

30 May, 04:48
So it's more important to have cash, not necessarily use it at this point?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 May, 04:54
don't stop using cash for some payments

cash is still king

I am not saying to only use cash, but don't stop using it (I don't pay cash for electric or things like that because I don't want to drive to their offices, but some places I either mail a check or pay online).

I only leave tips in cash at restaurants if possible, for example

I also pay for other retail things in cash so my bank gets used to me asking for cash, sometimes in larger sums, to force them to have cash for us when we need it.

if my bank ever refuses cash to me, I will leave and go to another bank.

Thank you. That makes so much sense.
04:55 PM - May 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by sv_patriot in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 May, 05:02
I ask contractors if I can get a discount for cash and if they don't have to pay the fee for a credit card, they will usually give a discount.

I did that the last time I had to do hurricane repair on my home. I had to replace a roof. I also have had to get my home painted before.

Contractors love cash. They need to pay employees and pay for supplies, etc. Cash or a check usually gives a discount since a credit card has a surcharge for them.

Cash is king.

Ask a car dealership if they will give a discount for a car if you pay cash, and see what they say. Or a used car. Or buy something at a flea market, etc. Or put new carpet in your home. Pay cash could mean a discount.