Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Susan Evasovic @51Rocket
02 June, 12:09
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I recall the day I found out about the children, adrenochrome, and that human sacrifice continued into this day of age. The realization of demons and pure evil shook me to my core. There was a period of 3 days when I couldn't form a sentence or speak coherently. I had to remove myself from people not to seem crazy. It took a lot of self healing and prayer. It should be easier for the remainder of mankind to accept the truth. We are here to catch them and be a calming comfort when the reality of things becomes apparently clear. Love is and has been the only way. God bless you and everyone who is on this journey to help mankind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
02 June, 12:34
In response Susan Evasovic to her Publication
Worldview smashed to pieces. Heartbreak ensued and much prayer required to ease the depression and pain that followed. I still struggle because so many around me can’t fathom the depths of evil that surrounds us so they ignore. Something in me couldn’t ignore the horrors the children have been forced into. I take solace in knowing that incredible people are putting these children first in this grand plan and that God is in control of it all. Godspeed to all involved at every level. The children are worth it.
🙏🙏❤️❤️🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anon Bux @Anonbux21
02 June, 12:38
In response Susan Evasovic to her Publication
Thank you for sharing your story. Many of us felt the same way. It’s really hard to handle an internal explosion of sadness, anger and disgust when they hit you all at once. This is why we continue to fight and will never give up!
Much love patriot!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
02 June, 11:52
Truth. My husband and I had years to process the evils hidden from us and we were often debilitated by what we found, and still finding despicable betrayals. People need to be carefully awakened to ensure their sanity survives this.

Mike Anon @Mike314
02 June, 11:55
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
After I first learned of pizzagate, I had trouble sleeping for a few months, took about 2 years before I could even eat pizza again. That's why Q says the end won't be for everyone.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
02 June, 11:47
Fort 🙏

Robert Franz @afsocrob
02 June, 11:39

Patricia. Hartzog @MsPat
30 May, 02:42
There is also the matter of following our Constitution.

The halls of Justice have never been swift & were certainly filled with corruption.

Happy Days @Sun2516
30 May, 11:23
It is larger than just the physical evil