Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
This is an email that Robert f Kennedy got from a member of the Japanese Parliament....
09:18 AM - May 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
30 May, 10:00
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I hope something of this magnitude gets a lot of air time, and hopefully it will because RFK Jr. is running for the office of President!

This madness, i.e., the result of this vaccination poison, has to be exposed to the masses and we cannot count on the corrupt MSM because they have refused to do! They may try to do the same to RFK Jr. as they have done with Pres Trump-- turn the mic off, or pivot to a commercial, etc...

In the meantime, we nee to pray for RFK Jr.. that he will be safe. We know what was done to his dad and uncle, and so many others!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
30 May, 09:35
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
WHICH LIE DO YOU BELIEVE?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
30 May, 09:56
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
The Independent is a Liberal Hit Piece

RFK has a throat condition from a FLU vax

Which he openly talks about

My bet RFK is being stung here