Emand Lio @Emandlio
15 February, 05:56
👺

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
28 May, 05:49
In response Emand Lio to his Publication
Husband and wife

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
28 May, 09:38
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
😳 when vampires and trolls join forces 😬

28 May, 09:42
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
😂😂😂

28 May, 09:45
Look at her (his?) hand & jawline -- what's that about? Can't contain the holographic image and the scales underneath showing through? 😳

28 May, 10:04
Good point. I enlarged the photo and you are right that it is strange. If it was the wrong light (lamp), he wouldn't have those spots on his face but it would be a shadow in the piece.
The camera and cameras are very treacherous for "them". You can capture on camera what you cannot see with your eyes.

28 May, 10:12
Oh yes, you are so right!
I have a friend who has a house on a mountain in North Carolina. He was out one night snapping pictures of the night sky. When he loaded the pictures on his computer, something very unusual appeared. At the upper edge of a tree there was some sort of creature that was showing up as an electrified image; looked like sparks making up a body of an odd creature. He showed the photo to an Indian chief in the area; the chief was familiar with these invisible creatures.

28 May, 11:09
Yes, it is as you write. I've been noticing this for a long time.
Entities move in the astral plane. In order to be able to move in the physical plane, they must somehow get a "means of transport" for themselves. So they are parasites, for example on people. Cameras can capture it. A cinematographer told me years ago that the best way to capture these "creatures" and "shadows" is just before or after dark, when there is still light, at sunset or sunrise. That moment lasts about 10 minutes in the evening and in the morning. I've never tried it, but I believe it's true. Evidently, according to what you write, it is also possible at night, in the light of the moon?
I think it depends on the light, how it is set at the time of taking the photo - either the sun or the lamp.
Wow, light is the key to passing from the physical to the astral level and vice versa. Human with soul have light inside body and pure humans glow.
I sense it in others, that's why I recognize those without souls.

28 May, 04:20
I've seen what you're talking about, some people look almost shiny as if an aura around them and their eyes seem to sparkle!. You feel uplifted after being around them. 🙂

I'll have to try snapping some photos at the times you mentioned.

You always have interesting information to share, and I appreciate the things I learn from you!

29 May, 05:05
If you manage to take a picture of something, I'm curious about it.
An acquaintance of mine took a photo from a trip with a friend. They were exploring the closed military premises used by the Nazis for research during the war. Near the city of Karlovy Vary. The place is said to be where people disappear, except for the vast underground passages and spaces.
I saw a photo of his friend's body part disappearing in another space. I know it sounds crazy, but it's true. He caught her at the last moment and pulled her close because he saw it through the lens of the camera and she felt something pulling her in there. It looked like hot air oscillating in the space in summer, but even more so, a bit like a transparent surface of water but in the frame of a round door.
I've experienced it myself before, so I know he was telling the truth. But that photo was something.

29 May, 03:22
Wow....sounds like a portal or some sort of dimensional shift?

29 May, 03:25
Not only that.

Something that people can't see with their eyes, but the camera picked up the anomaly resulting from some sort of force or being pulling on her 🤔

I've watched videos from unsaved people who have had near-death experiences. Some report that when they leave their body, beings are instructing them to follow, and becoming increasingly more hostile and demanding, eventually trying to pull and drag the person, then scratch and bite. When the person is pulled back into his body, he is forever changed; no longer worldly.
03:56 PM - May 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
29 May, 04:13
This only happens if a human does not have a pure soul and allows himself to be pulled down. The dirtier the soul, the more attainable it is for "them". And then that entity can enter the body that has been abandoned. This is what black Egyptian magic is based on - stealing bodies. Such people may then appear "like a replacement" to those close to them. A historical example of this was Hitler. It can be recognized not only by the behavior, but mainly by the expression in the eyes - it changes.

If the soul is pure, no entities "stick" to it, that purity repels them. They may try, but they will never enter. The light of purity would burn them.

Yes, the camera can capture a lot.

30 May, 02:43
More people should be aware of the spirit realm to help protect themselves and others; but sadly most don't want to know, so they remain vulnerable to influence.
"Know thy enemy"