Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
29 May, 10:14
Why have people stopped going to church?
When did "church" stop being a community?

Is it related?

Love to hear your thoughts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
29 May, 11:30
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Good question. Symptom of the larger problems maybe. Very disconnected and disengaged population. We have lost real community in a lot of ways. Do we bring the welcome wagon around to new members to our communities or neighborhoods? Get together and clean the local parks or cemeteries? Go caroling? Do we even know our neighbors? Are the churches run locally or following dictates by larger orgs? I will be thinking on it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I've been thinking on it for years...........

I never left GOD - or my faith - but there was a time I no longer felt safe .. in what the US calls a church.

I feel "safe" - now that I can attend online.. but miss a true community that I grew up in.... which btw - I'm not sure I'd fit into ever again... for all the reasons others have listed ...

I feel comforted that I know GOD always has a plan bigger than what I can see - but it saddens me to see so many young people - who have never ever known what a true "elder" - i.e. mature man/woman of God looks like. .. It saddens me that everything is so disjointed - and the stage masters.... don't think to even care about the audience members they "perform" for. Or do they ??

I don't know.
12:26 PM - May 29, 2023
In response Erin Turner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Waiting4Home in this post can reply
Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
30 May, 02:18
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Maybe church is another take it down and start over thing. "And where two or more are gathered in my name...". The believers are the church.

31 May, 09:17
In response Erin Turner to her Publication
Exactly.

Dutch Sheets was talking about David's army........... they were all the ones rejected by everything else. THEY were the mighty warriors.... I think that's what we are.