UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
29 May, 10:55 (E)
I pray more than a few people take the time to listen to this... I can relate. I had a vision of Yeshua when I was in a very bad situation where certain death awaited. He was with my mother and son at my funeral. He had his arm around them as they were weeping. It was not a dream but an actual, physical vision, a reflection i could not stop seeing as much as I tried. Then I realized it was the Son of God showing me His love and mercy. I prayed a prayer and told Him I would serve Him if He helped me escape that situation. It was as if the red sea parted and I walked tight out of that situation that I never should have. It was only through faith and the power and protection of Yeshua that I am able to tell this story today, of that I am 100% certain. It's not the only time either. There have been other situations but that was the first and most memorable. God is Good! Yeshua is real. I pray everyone has that experience before He returns

https://youtu.be/3Z-DUgJic...
A Pastor Has A Chilling Encounter With Jesus Himself, Who Delivers An Urgent Message! - YouTube

A Chilling Call To Repentance Through John Mulinde's Testimony - Jesus Is Coming Back.Original Video: https://youtu.be/it5jcFWc1P8

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
29 May, 11:59
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
I have had that experience. I was with the Lord for about 2 hours although while I was there it was like time stood still. It was only when I came back that I came to know it had been that amount of time that had passed. I will never forget that and look forward to being there with Him again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
Amein. Praise YHVH. Thank you 🙏
12:02 PM - May 29, 2023
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from UM EK17 Q1111, click on at the bottom under it