UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
I pray more than a few people take the time to listen to this... I can relate. I had a vision of Yeshua when I was in a very bad situation where certain death awaited. He was with my mother and son at my funeral. He had his arm around them as they were weeping. It was not a dream but an actual, physical vision, a reflection i could not stop seeing as much as I tried. Then I realized it was the Son of God showing me His love and mercy. I prayed a prayer and told Him I would serve Him if He helped me escape that situation. It was as if the red sea parted and I walked tight out of that situation that I never should have. It was only through faith and the power and protection of Yeshua that I am able to tell this story today, of that I am 100% certain. It's not the only time either. There have been other situations but that was the first and most memorable. God is Good! Yeshua is real. I pray everyone has that experience before He returns

https://youtu.be/3Z-DUgJic...
A Pastor Has A Chilling Encounter With Jesus Himself, Who Delivers An Urgent Message! - YouTube

A Chilling Call To Repentance Through John Mulinde's Testimony - Jesus Is Coming Back.Original Video: https://youtu.be/it5jcFWc1P8

10:55 AM - May 29, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
29 May, 12:21
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
It was August 21, 1987
Desperate, I prayed.
“Please God, I don’t believe you are there,
But if you are, I need help.”
Later that day, I faced the truth of my own existence
And that night I said another prayer,
“Please, God,
Let me fall asleep and never wake up.”
Somehow, with absolutely no belief or faith,
And though I was the least deserving,
God heard me. On August 22, 1987
I saw Jesus in a dream. His simple message to me,
“It’s okay.
It’s okay.
It’s okay.”
Until I finally heard.
Then I looked up into light bouncing
From Jesus, to me, to my soul.
I saw with the eyes of both my body and my soul.
A few seconds of His abiding love
Was enough for eternity.
I awoke the next morning,
And thought, “Everything will be okay. It’s okay.”
And it no matter how tough it gets
I know it’s okay.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
29 May, 11:59
I have had that experience. I was with the Lord for about 2 hours although while I was there it was like time stood still. It was only when I came back that I came to know it had been that amount of time that had passed. I will never forget that and look forward to being there with Him again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
29 May, 12:02
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
Amein. Praise YHVH. Thank you 🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
29 May, 10:58
Praise God, He loves us so.

John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
29 May, 11:00
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Truth...Amein 🙏 ❤️