Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
29 May, 06:34
Speaking of BIG BOX stores - and the stupid SELF CHECK OUTS- Listen -there is something more to this. I never do SELF CHECK OUT but companies like WALMART are saying they have to close stores bc of the SELF - CHECK -OUT "SHOPLIFTING"... So instead of hiring cashiers they just spent millions installing another security feature on the self check outs.

I always see 1 cashier open and another employee standing around directing traffic to the self check out lines.. then you have the guy who is standing close by to see who is stealing - HEY BIG BOX STORES: Shut down the SELF CHECK OUTS - if thats the source of the problem - rid of the problem....
Or is it something else?... To TEST the people... WE DO NOT WORK at your store - why are WE doing the work? - YOU are doing the job of what a employee should be doing.

There is no interaction when doing self check out....

It seems everything for convenience ??? is just another test - a TEST to see how STUPID Americans are.. seriously!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dissident @Dissident
I buy alcohol so it forces an interaction with a person. Clever, huh?! 😜
10:55 AM - May 29, 2023
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dissident in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dissident , click on at the bottom under it