Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
Speaking of BIG BOX stores - and the stupid SELF CHECK OUTS- Listen -there is something more to this. I never do SELF CHECK OUT but companies like WALMART are saying they have to close stores bc of the SELF - CHECK -OUT "SHOPLIFTING"... So instead of hiring cashiers they just spent millions installing another security feature on the self check outs.

I always see 1 cashier open and another employee standing around directing traffic to the self check out lines.. then you have the guy who is standing close by to see who is stealing - HEY BIG BOX STORES: Shut down the SELF CHECK OUTS - if thats the source of the problem - rid of the problem....
Or is it something else?... To TEST the people... WE DO NOT WORK at your store - why are WE doing the work? - YOU are doing the job of what a employee should be doing.

There is no interaction when doing self check out....

It seems everything for convenience ??? is just another test - a TEST to see how STUPID Americans are.. seriously!
06:34 AM - May 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Dissident @Dissident
29 May, 10:55
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I buy alcohol so it forces an interaction with a person. Clever, huh?! 😜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396