Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 May, 08:55
Nephew is eyes on. Like all our younger kin. I am passing the torch by showing them strength in adversity and heart ache. SOLDIER UP< JUST like I was taught.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ronnie Tatum @BNotAfraid
Sorry for your loss. God bless you guys. It's ok to let go and grieve. It's how we touch the other side and let them know we are coming and we miss them. Keep kicking those fkrs asses. lol
09:09 AM - May 29, 2023
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BNotAfraid in this post can reply
29 May, 09:19
In response Ronnie Tatum to his Publication
I am so thankful he was here with me. Would have been horrible if he was elsewhere for him, mostly, and me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 May, 09:16
In response Ronnie Tatum to his Publication
We were all BORN FOR THIS< in honor of all we love and hold dear. Ty. His presence was felt, in a big way, and the loss also. BUT we got a battle to fight and for all the fur friends also. GOD BLESS GITMO>

29 May, 09:16
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Fourteen years of info war far, LONG before that, but PB was here for fourteen of them.