Only people mentioned by johnburke in this post can reply
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
09 June, 03:47
In response John Burke to his Publication
I do not believe what we are experiencing is our government, nor do I believe "America is dead" as quite a few are promoting on social media and in comments. I do not believe for one moment that the descendants of those who fought for freedom and independence are idle, and they may be white, black, brown, a FM, a pagan, a Jesuit, a Roman Catholic, Jewish, a New Ager and anything in between--it really does not matter to me. What matters is that they are working together to extricate the evil that is not American. No amount of propaganda and reframing history or discovering some new artifact or destroying someone is ever going to overcome what it feels like to be an American and they know that. That is why they have to attack, attack, attack, censor, censor, control, control, this one and that one and over and over again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 June, 03:41
Spent decades trying to warn folks.....BUT GOD STILL WINS>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
30 May, 01:10
The Gov are experts only in wasting paper and lying---we are still here which shows for now they
really suck at killing America

Paisley Park @Paisley66
30 May, 12:45
On top of that, many Americans believe in it and are willing to go along with everything they’re told. I’m sickened!

Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
29 May, 10:38
And when are WE going to stop it? When it is too late? Or wait until someone else has this one?

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
29 May, 09:22
This is what waking up feels like. The government has not gotten more evil. It was just promoting different evil agendas. The government has always been evil.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
29 May, 09:24
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
29 May, 09:14
Great Government support (said no one)!📢🤮🤬