Only people mentioned by DeplorableHillbillyDave in this post can reply
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
09 February, 01:49
In response Deplorable Hillbilly Dave to his Publication
HCQ is now LEGAL, since Biden is "in charge".

Class Action Lawsuits for Crimes Against Humanity are weaving
their way thru German & Swiss Courts.

Hopefully in America as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 February, 04:43
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
There aren't words to describe the helplessness you feel when your family member is isolated in a nursing home, contracts Covid and dies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
09 February, 11:13
I don't trust a thing that 🤡 says. Before the Twit purge he was on full attack mode of Trump.

Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
09 February, 11:22
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
Joe M was on attack against Trump? I was already purged so I did not see that. Does not make sense.

Kathleen Spreen @KateKnows2
09 February, 11:11
Really don't like ti be the bearer of bad news, but Dillon is a shill. Saw him in SD on July 4, pledging his loyalty to Our President. He's a sfake charmer. He returned from that trip and denounced his support for Trump. Be careful who you follow.

09 February, 11:23
In response Kathleen Spreen to her Publication
I got kicked of Tweeter a year ago so did not know this. It is getting really hard to know who is good and who is not!

09 February, 12:14
In response Kathleen Spreen to her Publication
I guess that applies to who is following us as well...I thought Dan was a Patriot but for some reason he backed Liz Cheney for crying out loud. Creepy now knowing he was following me on Parler...