Deb Cummings @lizdeb56
Kohl's showing their true colors too. 🤮
08:01 PM - May 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by lizdeb56 in this post can reply
Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
29 May, 07:18
In response Deb Cummings to her Publication
It's simple. Satan is seeking whom he may devour in these end days. The enemy comes to kill, steal and destroy, but Jesus came that we might have LIFE and more abundantly! Time to find Jesus if you don't already know Him. John 3:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Momma Bear @ur1spark
28 May, 09:52
It's about destroying our country.

https://t.me/dwtruthwarrio...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
28 May, 09:52
The enemy destroying themselves...! Q drop active

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
28 May, 08:53
Weird 🙌🏽 Placements
looks innocent enough, 4 Gen Pop
But Could Be construed perverted by odas…

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
28 May, 08:43
Making room for a lot more real patriotic businesses. To hell with these woke corporations.

Rita Cain @Ritamarie
28 May, 08:35
Sicko’s

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 May, 08:21
Getting rid of the evil. The only sad part is some good people are losing their jobs which plays into the destruction of the economy.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
28 May, 08:20
I don't shop Kohl's or Target, but I'm not surprised at either of them! I'm sure there's more!

connie wright @cowri
28 May, 08:06
I don't shop Target either
Glad I don't shop there either...scoring 100%
Barnes N Nobles next
JCP next with Amazon buying pennies on the $
Where are you Lowe's???
Wayfair & Etsy coming

Mike Anon @Mike314
28 May, 08:04
Cross another one off the list...