Liberty Jennja @Jennja
There's an interesting marker coming up. 👀

We have endured almost 7 years of tribulation, many of us have been awake for years and even decades before that.

The attacks have been vicious and nonstop ever since Trump descended the golden elevator on June 16, 2015. June 16, 2023 will mark 7 years since that day, going down that elevator was almost symbolic, as if he knew he was heading down from the golden tower into hell to do battle with the forces of evil.

After rewatching the video of his elevator ride today I noticed a detail that I hadn't before. Look at the gold sign at the top of the elevator, it says "CURRENCY EXCHANGE". How fitting is that, especially with default looming and big changes in the financial world almost daily.

It's like he was telling us from the very first day.

We have more than we know. 😉
03:34 PM - May 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
29 May, 03:32
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Well spotted.
I have always been a sceptic and question most things through research, I was on to climate change back in about 2005 but I remember the exact day when I gave up on the MSM, it was back in 2003 when Tony Blair put Tanks outside Heathrow, it was done for no other reason but to generate fear and the MSM went along with it and it was in that moment I rejected all MSM and started using alt media

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
28 May, 11:18
Currency Exchange/ CE/ 35/ JFK

Yes John Kennedy- 174
God Is In Control- 174
You'll Find Out- 174
Trust The Plan- 174

https://youtu.be/BREos5woy...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
28 May, 08:34
Someone once told me ...we must go back to connect the dots not forward.....#CurrencyExchange

Mike Anon @Mike314
28 May, 04:43
Great catch 👊💥

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
28 May, 05:04
In response Mike Anon to his Publication