Only people mentioned by MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply
Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
29 May, 09:05
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
I only support Donald Trump!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
28 May, 07:48
BINGO - which begs the question - is he really that stupid??? or is he part of the show to expose the Rinos for Trump????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jodie Jennings @Jodie
28 May, 07:47
We have stood by DJT the long, who walks away now. I am doubling down on my CIC!

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
28 May, 07:43
Ron is being backed by the Bushes. That’s all you need to know about him.

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
29 May, 09:10
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
He has long lost his new car smell. He soured a lot of us Floridians. Personally I think he has done more to destroy our state than improve it! We're sooo overpopulated now without infrastructure to support this mass influx of people. Here, on the rural SW coast, every inch of farmland and wildlands are being sold and highrises and gated communities pop up daily. Wildlife has been displaced and wandering neighborhoods that was once their homes. Water shortages, flooding...Am so sad to see what my birth state has become. FRD

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
28 May, 12:55