Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
A WEEKEND TO REMEMBER - PART 3
This will continue the last Q DROP breakdown.

4-6 % LOST FOREVER.... LOST?- not sure but my calculations tell me there is only 4 - 6% REAL TRUTHERS out there... yep... I think this will be the result of something really HUGE -only the ones in the TRUTH COMMUNITY would even know about... so this would not effect the general public. Are there going to be 2 EVENTS happening?

The DROP ends with HELLO GEORGE: AGAIN - my opinion-: I believe JFK Jr. has a TWIN - hence: The JOHN JOHN name. There are TWO of them - I studied many photos and videos and I can tell you there are certain photos of Jr that does not look like him - if you took a side by side comparison there are features that are telling: Different Teeth and EARS...slight difference in EYES. If I can find the photos I will post.

I also did a DEPT of Defense decode and it pulls in a very similar tone that makes me think there really can be something HUGE in the very near future.
11:27 AM - May 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elle DiNardi, click on at the bottom under it