Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 May, 05:06
Why you so afraid of Nana #ElonMusk

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Morgan donated @MrPlankton
26 May, 10:06 (E)
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I applied for reinstatement about five times since I got wacked (2021). I always got the "we we'll review and get back to you" canned email. I never heard back on any of them. Last Friday I got and email that said we are reviewing your suspension. I replied with a statement similar to yours that I was never told why I was suspended. A day or two later I got the email that said according to the new rules your account will be reinstated. On Monday my account was finally opened for the first time since 2021.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
26 May, 11:30
In response Mike Morgan to his Publication
A few weeks ago I was told that my case was closed, today I get an E-mail saying they are considering my case. I hadn't bothered with them again, just out of the blue. We will see.

Mike Morgan donated @MrPlankton
26 May, 11:34
In response Rosa Rutherford to her Publication
Hopefully they will. I think something has changed.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 May, 10:56
In response Mike Morgan to his Publication
Nah appealed again today and already received another denial.

Blu Bird donated @se0861
27 May, 11:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, I may be wrong but I feel like they gonna bring us all back when the time is right

Blu Bird @se0861
and there is 11:11💖
11:11 PM - May 27, 2023
In response Blu Bird to her Publication
Only people mentioned by se0861 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Blu Bird, click on at the bottom under it