Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
29 May, 12:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Wellcome to AU: home is where the hearth is!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 May, 12:37
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
AU will always be home but the battle is everywhere else.
Most of the ppl here on AU are already awake to some level with more awake at a higher level than, Nana would venture to claim, any other group on the planet.

The battle for the rest are on other platforms to only to wake up the normies, BUT ALSO
to keep the RINO asshats from confusing MAGAs and dividing the. movement!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
29 May, 11:58
Thats why I am not going back, would not last one second 😂

29 May, 12:38
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
We CAN NOT give in!

This battle is going to take a lot longer than most believe.

Mike Morgan donated @MrPlankton
26 May, 10:06 (E)
I applied for reinstatement about five times since I got wacked (2021). I always got the "we we'll review and get back to you" canned email. I never heard back on any of them. Last Friday I got and email that said we are reviewing your suspension. I replied with a statement similar to yours that I was never told why I was suspended. A day or two later I got the email that said according to the new rules your account will be reinstated. On Monday my account was finally opened for the first time since 2021.

Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
26 May, 11:30
In response Mike Morgan to his Publication
A few weeks ago I was told that my case was closed, today I get an E-mail saying they are considering my case. I hadn't bothered with them again, just out of the blue. We will see.

Flim Flam @JDscramble
26 May, 07:00
I am back, Nana....

26 May, 09:47
In response Flim Flam to his Publication
Yeah many are so idk know why me no.
I didn't do the usual offenses like you know, hanging noses and shit, never threatened to kill anyone, you know.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
26 May, 06:28
I sent a half dozen requests and finally got back in on the last one.

26 May, 06:57
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Elon has refused Nana 3 times without showing why. Saving all emails for when we all sue them.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
26 May, 06:23
All I was told was that my account was suspended, due to violations of Twitter's Terms of Service, and that after reviewing for reinstatement, my account will not be restored.

26 May, 06:58
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Nana would copy and keep the email so that if we get to sue them, you will have it.

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
26 May, 06:15
Mine still showing suspended
Crazy
Can I just flood them with appeals

26 May, 06:59
In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication
I have sent 3 appeals since Elon and same result.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
26 May, 07:06
In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication
Why would you want to go to Twitter ? You want to be 1st in line for a Brain Chip?

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
26 May, 05:59
I got the same 💩 response from twitter after several attempts to be reinstated.

No reason for suspension just permanently banned.

Freedom Fox @FreedomFox
26 May, 06:14
In response UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie to his Publication
same here... multiple attempts..😡 fuck em... 💩

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
26 May, 06:24
In response UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie to his Publication
I’m never going back! We have taken a different road! 🙏🏻

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
26 May, 05:31
Hi Nana,
I got this email yesterday 5/25/23. Twitter
Hello,

We’re writing to let you know that your account features will remain limited for the allotted time due to violations of the Twitter Rules, specifically our rules against abusive behavior.

To ensure that people feel safe expressing diverse opinions and beliefs on our platform, we do not tolerate behavior that crosses the line into abuse. This includes behavior that harasses, intimidates, or uses fear to silence another person's voice.

Please note that continued abusive behavior may lead to the suspension of your account. To avoid having your account suspended, please only post content that abides by the Twitter Rules: https://help.twitter.com/r...

Thanks,

Twitter

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
26 May, 05:30
Train -Calling All Angels (lyrics on screen) - YouTube

Everything goes to the rightful owner.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
26 May, 05:15
There it is! Elon is threatening by you dear.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
26 May, 05:17
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Damn it, threatened.