Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
27 May, 06:35
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
Most don't know how true this is!

Years ago I got Steve Quayle's book Genesis 6 Giants; he has researched nephilim extensively. One of the things he mentioned is that the Giants preferred the "company" of each other rather than their women. Now their spirits roam the Earth as demons (book of Enoch).

I have a friend that I've known for 50 years; he's a gay man and I love him like a brother. A few years ago we were chatting on the phone, reminiscing about our old hometown. He was telling me about someone I didn't know, then said, "Surely you remember them; he was the guy across the street that molested me."
WHAT??? 😱
"I never told you?"
NO!!! OMG!!! When did that happen?
"I was 8 years old; the guy across the street was a teenager, and called me over to his garage and molested me; he did it for 3 years."

Molesters seem to target boys around 8 years old. And the demon passes from the molester to the child.
😞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Daniel Fralick @Danfralick81
27 May, 06:00
truth only demons refer to themselves as they and them

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
27 May, 05:24
I'm trying to find the video you posted yesterday of the rappers singing the anti target song