memes matter @NoComment
27 May, 08:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
27 May, 09:07
In response memes matter to her Publication
Just follow the Star of David.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
It's not the star of David. That's what the Khazarians who hijacked Judaism call it. The Synagogue of Satan
01:33 PM - May 27, 2023
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply
Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
27 May, 01:40
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Before the Khazarians even existed,
Christ called the Jewish temple the
"Synagoge of Satan" who worshiped Moloch
He said their God is Satan.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
27 May, 01:48
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
Not all the jews,

The synagogue of Satan is mentioned twice in Revelation, once in Jesus’ letter to the first-century church in Smyrna and once to the church in Philadelphia. In both cases, the synagogue of Satan is opposed to the mission and message of the church.

To the church in Smyrna, Jesus says, “I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan” (Revelation 2:9).

To the church of Philadelphia in Asia Minor, Jesus says, “I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you” (Revelation 3:9).

In short, the synagogue of Satan was a group of unbelieving Jews who were persecuting Christians. These groups were guilty of slandering the church in Smyrna and opposing the church in Philadelphia in some way.