Brenna Jay @BrennaJay
Let me break it all the way down #Target hype... everyone talking about the clothes and boycott etc etc ITS ABOUT THE CHAIRMAN and the FOUNDER/Owner of the COMPANY not about the store - it is a way to push them into the forefront thats the difference in my thought process and everyone elses.

The Dayton Family MN | Brian CORNELL/ Chair | Gregg Steinhafel former CEO

THINK FOR YOURSELF
Who? What? When? Where? WHY?
#MAGA LIT w/ Brenna Jay
https://www.bitchute.com/c...
10:34 AM - May 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by BrennaJay in this post can reply
Brenna Jay @BrennaJay
27 May, 11:44
In response Brenna Jay to her Publication
i stopped shopping in target when AUNT BECKY from Full house and her husband MOSSIMO lied and paid to get their kid into college but everyone forgets about that
her and BOB SAGET were besties!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 May, 11:02
YEP all them fkn places are owned by secret org and ALL tie in at the top. NAME the country. CUZ FK THEM that is why.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
27 May, 11:11
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Waited to catch a post from you to share this with you! Thought of you when I first saw it!!! Now, where the f'k are those wings, Steph!!??
🤣🤣💥😆😆
Have a great weekend.

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
27 May, 11:13
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I am not sure what country you have in mind, but I met someone at a funeral about a month ago who told me he was a member of this community:

https://www.minnpost.com/a...

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
27 May, 10:44