Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
28 May, 11:17
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I will say the plannings of satan are more
than man can overcome and we don't know
what NCSWIC is

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
28 May, 11:12
Choices = Consequences

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
28 May, 09:18
The coming economic crash is going to affect the corporations and it's just started. Victoria's Secret, the ones who started the ESG with the Rothschilds has went bankrupt and the CEO is a man! They also did human trafficking. Target and Wal Mart do human trafficking too

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
28 May, 09:07
Very true... it is right to boycott but we DO also hurt the employees and not just the brand. However, this is also ALL part of the PRECIPICE that is coming for us ALL... that HAS to happen for the entire filthy system that exists to be dismantled.... without which afresh new system cannot be built. 🙏

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
27 May, 02:42
Reverse psy. WH reveal.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 May, 12:34
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
Yep.. I agree.. I wrote this yesterday in repsonse to VK on Twitta..

America First @AmericaFirst17
27 May, 12:22

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
28 May, 11:49
In response America First to her Publication
That was my era growing up.

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
28 May, 11:57
In response America First to her Publication
That's when ya got up from the couch and crawled into bed

Dexter Phillips @TAWF
27 May, 12:13
True, me thinks. However, never into corporate (government or civilian) greed and graft. Certainly never believed that was "good America." Joined for skill sets to fight "bad America and Globalist Commie BS." Fought for other team members, patriots, homesteaders and small communities (the future - me thinks).

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
27 May, 11:33
It won't work if we don't accept it.
G_d is within us, it is up to us, our choice to Be/express/manifest/believe GOOD over Evil.
If we are all tuned to that Go_d Source/Force it's game over.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
27 May, 11:26
Vicious circle. Like a demonic merry go round that will not stop. God is the only One who can stop it.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 May, 11:17
Dastiing..! Makes a good point, however, if we don't stop it and allow this evil agenda WE ALL LOSE our "Home Based Family Unity"... IMHO it's a small sacrifice to be rid of these big woke companies and the trickle down effect he is talking about can and will be all of the Humanitarian work that is greatly needed and is the answer to this possibility he speaks of...
There will be plenty of need for the "workers" who lose their jobs but we have rid the world of this "Breaking up the Family Unit" first
🌟🙏
Just me thinking out loud..and looking at the bigger picture. 😉

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
27 May, 11:08
Kennedy tried to warn us about this communist takeover. He tried to implement a silver backed currency (Kennedy Silver Dollar). So he “had” to be eliminated by the same people eliminating America & Americans today. We ALL must wake up. The History teacher in me, knows that Past Repeats itself if not studied and taught!! 🤦‍♀️🙏 https://www.jfklibrary.org...

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
27 May, 11:06
Ugh, have a great weekend anyway:)

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
27 May, 10:42
problem and self-destructive solution

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
27 May, 10:36
Oh WOW! 😮

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
27 May, 10:34
Scourge.

IN. DEED.
👹