Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
Many years ago, we had a neighbour who was bipolar. He showed up on my parents’ doorstep and was suicidal.

Not understanding what was an obscure disease at the time, his wife had kicked him out of the house. It was winter & my parents took him in. He left in the spring.

This happened every year for seven or eight years. His wife divorced him. His children refused to speak to him, but my mother kept taking him in; would talk and counsel him all winter long; pray fervently that his situation might be resolved. To those of us watching, it seemed like she’d taken on a lost cause.

Then one day, he met a woman whose husband had died. She was a motherly, caring type of person who helped him stay on his meds. They were married for 20+ years. I’m sure their lives weren’t always easy because it can be a challenging disease, but she loved him.

I hope you find solace in knowing that sometimes, there is hope in seemingly hopeless situations. 🤗✨🙏✨🤗
11:48 PM - May 26, 2023
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QuixoteWeeun in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

27 May, 02:23 (E)
I would liken the young girl to the wife in my neighbour’s story. He wasn’t able to move on until those ties were severed with her. For his own mental health, he needed someone who understood his disease and loved him enough to help him manage it.

The extreme swings are difficult. It is hard to reason with them when they’re in the manic mode; the periods of depression are both scary and dangerous.

You might want to contact David Paulides of the Canam Missing Project. A few years ago, he lost his bipolar son to suicide. By coincidence, his son’s name was Ben.

He may know of resources that might help you. Although he receives a ton of emails, he has always responded when I’ve written to him. His address is: missing411yahoo.com

He has done a few videos about his son’s death including this one that he made last year.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Missing 411- David Paulides Talks About Ben's Birthday, August 26, 2022 - YouTube

A Look back on Ben, His life, and the impact he has had on many lives.© 2022 David Paulides NABS LLCHere is the link to the first video I made after Ben's de...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 May, 02:27
For some reason, the posted address left out the @ sign that I typed in. Hopefully, you can figure it out. It’s missing411 (at sign) yahoo.com.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396