Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
26 May, 11:48
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
Many years ago, we had a neighbour who was bipolar. He showed up on my parentsโ€™ doorstep and was suicidal.

Not understanding what was an obscure disease at the time, his wife had kicked him out of the house. It was winter & my parents took him in. He left in the spring.

This happened every year for seven or eight years. His wife divorced him. His children refused to speak to him, but my mother kept taking him in; would talk and counsel him all winter long; pray fervently that his situation might be resolved. To those of us watching, it seemed like sheโ€™d taken on a lost cause.

Then one day, he met a woman whose husband had died. She was a motherly, caring type of person who helped him stay on his meds. They were married for 20+ years. Iโ€™m sure their lives werenโ€™t always easy because it can be a challenging disease, but she loved him.

I hope you find solace in knowing that sometimes, there is hope in seemingly hopeless situations. ๐Ÿค—โœจ๐Ÿ™โœจ๐Ÿค—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
26 May, 02:08
Thank you Lord for blessing and healing Ben in his hours of need. The temptations he bears can be overcome through your Divine Mercy. Thank you for easing his mind and leading him into Your love and light Lord. Ben is Your immortal creation.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
26 May, 02:04
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
26 May, 02:04
I shared this post after seeing your reply on VK post today. We see ya ma'am. Not everyone comments. Felt the need to say that :)

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
26 May, 02:02
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
26 May, 11:56
Prayers for both of you.

connie wright @cowri
26 May, 11:56
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
26 May, 11:49
Prayers that Ben finds the right care and peace in his life. Praying for both of you. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
26 May, 11:38
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
26 May, 11:37
Prayers up for you and your son ๐Ÿ™

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
26 May, 11:32
Keeping your son in my prayers.... ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—

Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
26 May, 11:28
hey mama i feel you and yes your son is in my prayers , im sharing this so he gets even more prayer but ma dont let the devil steal your soul, we all need light to shine on all darkness and im with you friend and sister in christ, in jesus name amen