Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
26 May, 09:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
26 May, 01:57 (E)
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I bet he's super fun at parties 🙄 not! We just don't have time for people like this. People who want to spew their toxic frustration out online instead of educating themselves, how pathetically immature. They've had years to sit and read, pay attention to signs and symbolism they chose not to, that was their choice no one else's they chose to remain ignorant and not get curious. If they don't get it they need to get over their own nasty little ego and crack some books open. Things just ain't that cryptic honey and the world certainly doesn't revolve around you. To him I say learn the fruits of the spirit; patience is one. Sit your butt down and take the time to learn or get lost! 🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 May, 02:27
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Everyone is free to express how they feel…that’s what we fight for is it not? Many are tired of being dedicated to the movement and being lied to for years. We all deserve an end to this, to have a real life and be reunited with the families we lost. Lots of fun for those stealing identities and using machines to have multiple on line personalties in a world where everything is fake. Some have real hearts

Years is fine I'm willing to wait a few years even a decade knowing TBIYTC but some among us have waited many decades, their whole lives, even died waiting. We're still alive, we get to see it in action! One overgrown child in an adult body who's pressed about cryptic posts on social media and throwing a public tantrum over it bc he doesn't understand and hasn't bothered to ask questions, to learn more, to be willing to be taught is rather petty and not why we're here fighting. Nor is it attractive masculine behavior. People like that, ones who lack patience and don't listen/learn from others usually just want to have control and be the center of attention. If I heard him shouting this in a public square I'd roll my eyes and walk on ignoring him in favor of the person shouting solutions to the problems.
03:05 PM - May 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
26 May, 03:30
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
A bit judgy from just one post. I was in groups with Jimmie for 2 years and he is as awake as they come. Personally I haven’t even been able to speak to my own son for a year due to white hat hackers playing black hat hackers. All my assets were frozen, have no online debt or credit ability, have not had one soul family member reach out and speak to me in 6 months…there are some who cannot wait for years longer and are getting tired of hearing it is a movie, that the cool accounts with check marks told us 2023. Isn’t hard to tell who the paid actors are here on the platforms where no one will do a zoom call to verify they are. who they say are. God’s word in The Bible and his promise to his believers isn’t cryptic, and it isn’t years of lies masked as misinformation. He tests us yes, not in years of psyops that break his commandment of thou shall not lie

26 May, 04:02
Yes perhaps you're right it is a bit judgy, righteously judgy. I'm impatient with weak men who whine without solutions. Weak men are why women and children are raped, trafficked and killed. I'm more concerned about going out my door and feeling safe not some silly cryptic posts on the internet. I'm not here to play pain Olympics with you, I won't I understand you've struggled. I have too. Alot of us have had some really messed up stuff happen to us. I'm open to sharing my experiences if you're interested but otherwise I'll spare you the details. Let's just say I chose to be a Victor not a Victim of my past or what happened to me. I know we're not supposed to put our faith in cool accounts with checkmarks, not even Q or other humans in general. Our faith is supposed to be placed squarely in God's hands. When I see people go off over small stuff like that, I don't see faith in God. God is simple, he is not the author of chaos or confusion. Holy spirit gifts the fruits and discernment.