Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
26 May, 04:44
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
well hes not wrong....if large accounts were very specific then we'd realize whos just guessing like the rest of us are lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
26 May, 01:57 (E)
I bet he's super fun at parties πŸ™„ not! We just don't have time for people like this. People who want to spew their toxic frustration out online instead of educating themselves, how pathetically immature. They've had years to sit and read, pay attention to signs and symbolism they chose not to, that was their choice no one else's they chose to remain ignorant and not get curious. If they don't get it they need to get over their own nasty little ego and crack some books open. Things just ain't that cryptic honey and the world certainly doesn't revolve around you. To him I say learn the fruits of the spirit; patience is one. Sit your butt down and take the time to learn or get lost! πŸ”₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
26 May, 04:47
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
I prefer honesty and agree with him 1000%. I would talk to him all night at a party because he’s a truther and those are my spirit people.

Ange Love @LoveM
28 May, 07:32
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
πŸŽ―πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ”₯

Evangelina @Evangelina
26 May, 01:54
F n A

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
26 May, 09:11
(EARN IT or urn it) ⚱