Liberty Jennja @Jennja
26 May, 01:35
I have been trying to purposefully break patterns and routines for many years. Figure I can't expect different results doing the same things.

I look at everything I do and dissect it and see if I can do it a better way, a more efficient way, or maybe decide it's something to discard altogether. I think it's a process anons kind of do naturally as we process info and input.

As I go thru the day I am trying to not be on auto pilot if that makes sense, trying to notice details and things I may be missing. Lately I've been driving new routes, down different streets, exploring new places. In my mind I had this crazy thought that near the boundaries of my daily routine it may be more pixelated, perhaps the matrix less defined. I know it sounds out there, but almost feel like I am searching for the cracks so I can pry them open and break out.

Today I tried soursop tea instead of coffee, it's filled with antioxidants and is anti-inflammatory. The fine tuning of life continues. ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
26 May, 01:50
In response Tree Tone to her Publication
Yes. I also sourced some soursop seeds and am going to try growing the plants. The tea had good flavor.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts