Liberty Jennja @Jennja
I have been trying to purposefully break patterns and routines for many years. Figure I can't expect different results doing the same things.

I look at everything I do and dissect it and see if I can do it a better way, a more efficient way, or maybe decide it's something to discard altogether. I think it's a process anons kind of do naturally as we process info and input.

As I go thru the day I am trying to not be on auto pilot if that makes sense, trying to notice details and things I may be missing. Lately I've been driving new routes, down different streets, exploring new places. In my mind I had this crazy thought that near the boundaries of my daily routine it may be more pixelated, perhaps the matrix less defined. I know it sounds out there, but almost feel like I am searching for the cracks so I can pry them open and break out.

Today I tried soursop tea instead of coffee, it's filled with antioxidants and is anti-inflammatory. The fine tuning of life continues. ;)
01:35 PM - May 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
26 May, 01:48
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Thank you for sharing your approach. It makes sense to me. I often feel constrained doing things the same way. Husband loves fixed routines, feels best without changes. There is an inertia against change.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
26 May, 01:56
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Thanks. My husband is routine oriented as well and he is stuck in the old ways. We eat completely different and our mindsets differ too. I understand where you are coming from. ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
26 May, 01:50
In response Tree Tone to her Publication
Yes. I also sourced some soursop seeds and am going to try growing the plants. The tea had good flavor.